Our innovation to Reconnect
A Natural Product
NeuroAiD is a natural product combining several active ingredients including nine herbal extracts in the form of capsules. The development of NeuroAiD was aimed at helping sufferers achieve a faster and fuller recovery after a Brain Injury (Stroke, Traumatic Injury) and both the pharmacology and the clinical research have been structured for that.
NeuroAiD is available in over 30 countries; under local regulations, its status varies from Food Supplement to Drug, and its status varies from country to country, and so does the indication for which it is recommended and approved. As an illustration, when the status is that of a food supplement, no reference to Stroke or disease is permitted in the local general communication. Consumer and patients are encouraged to seek the guidance of their treating neurologist or physicians when considering NeuroAiD; you may also contact us at [email protected] so we may direct you appropriately.
R&D on NeuroAiD is very active. Over 55 scientific papers have been published since 2009 including pharmacological studies assessing the multiple properties of the product and the translation of its potential into clinical efficacy through randomised clinical trials.
This extensive research gives a strong international recognition to NeuroAiD. In addition to post-stroke recovery, recent data has shown promising results to address conditions such as cognitive decline and traumatic brain injuries with NeuroAiD. The research is still ongoing to develop demonstrating the potential of the formulation but also by identifying the most active ingredients.
With multimodal mechanism of action
Its multi-ingredient composition gives NeuroAiD a multimodal mechanism of action enhancing the natural brain self-repair process by stimulating
These properties give the possibility to repair the damaged areas to regain cognitive and functional capabilities.
Available in over 30 countries
Since its first launch in Singapore in 2006, NeuroAiD has rapidly gained acceptance as an innovative natural treatment for post-stroke recovery, it is approved and marketed in many countries in South-East Asia, Middle-East, Africa and Europe. Our ambition is to make NeuroAiD even more available in the years ahead.
The approved label of NeuroAiD varies from country to country depending on local regulations and so does the category of product in which NeuroAiD is approved. As such the information made available to the public varies from country to country.
As an Illustration:
- In Singapore, NeuroAiD is classified as a Chinese Proprietary Medicine to support neurological, motor and cognitive functions resulting in better quality of life.
- In Vietnam, NeuroAiD is classified as a Drug:
- Prevents and treat stroke or thrombotic diseases, blood clot, increase recovery for stroke patients (recovery of motor function, sensation, consciousness, perception, language); reduce spasticity paralysis symptoms.
- Memory reduction of the elderly (Dementia)
- Supports recovery of motor function, sensation, consciousness, perception, language after trauma and surgery (owing to the effect on protecting and strengthening neurons in the area of brain injury, especially in the penumbra).
- In Spain, NeuroAiD is classified as a Food Supplement to normalize the functioning of the nervous system.
- In Bulgaria, NeuroAiD is classified as a Food Supplement to support neurological, motor and cognitive functions resulting in better quality of life.
Middle East and Africa
- In Iran, NeuroAiD is classified as a Pharmaceutical to support neurological functions helping patients achieve a better recovery after an ischemic stroke onset.
- In South Africa, NeuroAiD is classified as a Complementary Medicine to support neurological, motor and cognitive functions and also contributes to improve patient recovery.
- In Kazakhstan, NeuroAiD is classified as a Biologically Active Food Supplement to support neurological functions helping patients achieve a better recovery after an ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke onset. Particularly effective in supporting motor recovery and spasticity reduction.
NeuroAiD is usually recommended by neurologists, neurosurgeons and rehabilitation physicians. For more information on NeuroAiD’s label and status in your country, do contact us at [email protected]
*This section presents the various research initiative conducted and being conducted on NeuroAiD and as such discussed the results of scientific research and clinical research conducted on NeuroAiD in cerebrovascular diseases. This information is intended to present the activities of the company and our commitment to develop product to help patients and families reconnect with their lives. It is intended for many different audiences such as investors, research partners, commercial partners, candidates… If your interest in NeuroAiD is for your own use or a family member, we recommend you seek guidance from a medical professional who will guide you in interpreting the data presented here.