NeuroAiD presentations at European Stroke Organisation Conference
NeuroAiD, Moleac’s main product, will be presented at the 3rd European Stroke Organisation Conference on 16th May during the following poster presentations:
- Synergistic Effect of Combining MLC601 and Rehabilitation on Post-stroke Recovery – The CHIMES Study
- Targeting Stroke Patients with a Higher Potential of Long-term Benefit from Treatment: Insights from the CHIMES-E Study
NeuroAid data will also be presented during an abstract presentation on the 18th May by Prof. Christopher Chen, National University of Singapore:
- Comparison of Long-term Spontaneous Functional Recovery and Response to Treatment with MLC601 between Cortical and Non-cortical strokes – The CHIMES-E study
In addition, Moleac will be hosting an evening symposium on the 16th May with world-class leaders in stroke research, to cover the following topics:
- Prof. Pamela Duncan from the United States will present her extensive research on capturing outcomes after stroke.
- Prof. Christopher Chen from Singapore, one of the principal investigators of NeuroAiD’s landmark studies CHIMES and CHIMES-E studies, will present the long term benefits of NeuroAiD on post-stroke recovery.
- Dr. Boutarene and Dr. Bouabdallah from Algeria will present the observational study they conducted on NeuroAiD with NeST Registry.
NeuroAiD (either MLC 601 or MLC 901), as first known as a Traditional Chinese Medicine, is a natural product combining several active ingredients including nine herbal extracts in the form of capsules. NeuroAiD properties have been studied extensively in post stroke recovery and the research is widely published. Since its first commercialization in 2006, NeuroAiD™ has shown a rapid and stable growth internationally, and is available today in numerous countries of several regions (South East Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Africa). Pharmacology research has established the neuroprotective and neurorestorative activities of NeuroAiD providing possible mechanisms for neurological recovery in post-stroke survivors.
Moleac is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Singapore and focused on developing and commercializing treatment for the patients suffering a loss of brain functions after brain injuries or neurodegenerative diseases. Moleac was founded by French entrepreneurs and scientists in 2002 and is headquartered in Singapore.