- Department: Marketing
- Reports To: Associate Vice President, Head of Global Marketing
- Location: Singapore
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new promotional materials upon new data published.
- Driving the implementation of the global campaign into global as well as market-specific localized campaigns.
- Ensuring proper appropriation of materials, level of training in the organization, and collect feedback.
- Supporting marketing team to build the company’s brand and marketing strategies to drive revenue generation.
- Plan appropriate internal meetings, to ensure strategy, key messages and tactics are understood and delivered.
- Drive the market analysis to drive successful strategy for Marketing.
- Ensure that the effectiveness of marketing/ promotional materials/KAMs and stakeholder engagement activities are researched with measures in place to monitor effectiveness and return on investment.
- Ensure development of key dashboard for each asset to track progress and highlight issues.
- Drive relationships with medical societies and provide continuous support for their projects.
- Maintain and further build relationship local and international key opinion leaders.
- Develop scientific promotional materials and provide high standard of training
- Deliver Marketing Brand and Execution Plan outcomes and key performance indicators in line with Brand Strategies.
- Preferably degree in Pharmacy/Science degree, Postdoctorate would be a plus
- Scientific Acumen
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent command of English (oral and written), allowing developing material, is an absolute must.
- Ability to speak another language relevant to client base will be an advantage.
- Successfully partnering and working with other functions such as Medical, Sales and Regulatory.
- Able to work in a team and independently with minimal supervision, self-motivated, disciplined and pro-active
- Creative with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve customer queries and problems immediately. Maintain good relationships with Healthcare Professionals
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously and drive change.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible/adaptable to rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to work in a multi-lingual and multicultural environment where collaboration is a key value.
- Has strong analytical skills, be able to set KPIs and monitor them closely
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strict attention to detail, work well under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- Dynamic, ambitious, with a strong desire to succeed
You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural and fast paced environment. Moleac has shown stable and rapid growth since 2006, pursuing geographical expansion while investing heavily in research and development. Moleac is a company which really values young talents and provides real opportunities to take over great responsibilities to sustain its continuous growth. In addition to your package (Basic + attractive bonus scheme + medical cover), you will benefit from regular training and have the opportunity to develop your skills and leadership throughout your career with the Group.
- Location: Singapore
- Job Type: Full Time
Please send the followings to email@example.com
- Cover letter
- Last drawn Salary and expected Salary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.